Mohamamd Sadiq, a resident of Khost city of the district, told Pajhwok Afghan News that the civilians, all members of two families, were traveling in a car to attend a wedding party in Farah city when struck by the bomb this morning.
He said two women, two men and a child were killed and a man and three women were injured in the incident.
The victims were residents of Khost village of Khak-I-Safid district, he added.
No groups have so far claimed responsibility for the attack.
However, governor’s spokesman, Naser Mahri said that militants had planted the bomb on the road.
Source : Afghan Voice Agency(AVA)
Wednesday 11 July 2018 16:11