The ministry of Foreign Affairs of Qatar in a statement said the State of Qatar expressed its strong denunciation and condemnation of the three consecutive explosions in the Afghan capital Kabul, which resulted in deaths and injuries.
The statement further added that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs reiterated the State of Qatar’s firm stance on rejecting violence and terrorism, regardless of the motives and reasons.
Meanwhile, Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry in a statement said Pakistan strongly condemns the terrorist attack in Kabul today, on a bus carrying government employees.
The statement further added “We express our condolences to the bereaved families and pray for speedy recovery of the injured.”
The statement also added “Pakistan condemns terrorism in all its forms and manifestations. We express solidarity with the people of Afghanistan. Pakistan will continue to support international efforts to restore complete peace and stability in Afghanistan.”
The Ministry of Interior spokesman Nasrat Rahimi said the three explosions killed 11 civilians including women and children.
Rahimi further added that the explosions also wounded 45 civilians.
Furthermore, Rahimi said a suicide attack followed by an explosion targeted a vehicle of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum in 16th district of Kabul city.
He also added that the third blast took place in Despechary area of the city. It as likely a car bomb explosion.
No individual or group including Taliban has so far claimed responsibility for the explosions.
Source : Afghan Voice Agency(AVA)
Thursday 25 July 2019 15:10