Publish dateWednesday 10 August 2022 - 16:10
Story Code : 256948
Power Shortage in Industrial Parks
A number of industrialists discussed and exchanged views about solving the problems of lack of electricity in the industrial parks of Kabul city in a meeting with Acting Minister of Energy and Water.
Afghan Voice Agency(AVA)_Monitoring, The Ministry of Energy and Water, in a statement, said that in a meeting the members of the Kabul Industrialists’ Association shared problems about the lack of electricity shortage in industrial factories and demanded the attention of the Ministry in this respect.

Meanwhile, Minister Mansoor assured them that the Ministry will share their problems with the officials of Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat and their problems will be addressed by considering the available facilities.

It has been said that currently only 22% of Afghanistan’s electricity is produced from domestic sources and the other 78% is imported from neighboring countries.
Post a comment
Your Name
Your Email Address